We are always looking for talented writers and guest bloggers to contribute content for our site.
We receive a TON of offers for guest posts every week. We are looking for writers who can contribute interesting and meaningful content to the site.
What to Write About
We encourage our guest writers to write about something they are passionate about. As this site focuses on college students and higher education, the topics should be focused around those niches.
If you have a couple of ideas or even if you are not sure, reach out to us and we can help. For inquiries about guest posting, reach out to our director of marketing – [email protected]
Some of the more successful articles we have received were focused on:
- How-To Articles and Guides
- Explainer Posts
- General Information About College (We have some ideas if you need some)
We do allow our guests to link to other sites. We do ask that the links are relevant to the article. Feel free to add copyright approved images to articles. Tables are also a great visual tool.
How long should your article be?
- No one likes to read a really long article. We like to keep our posts around 750-1000 words.
- If you are writing about something in-depth, feel free to go around 1500 words. If the post is done well, these posts generate a ton of views.
- We ask that you keep your paragraphs short and concise. This makes it easier for our users to read. 3-4 sentences per paragraph max.
Want your post to reach as many people as possible? Make sure you are using some industry best practices.
- Have an interesting first paragraph to catch the reader.
- Use headings to break up the article.
- Images and tables are great.
- No self-promotion (“Our new blog posts covers this, read here…”)
- We reserve the right to remove links if they are not relevant.
- Any and all data, statistics, and quotes must be referenced.
If you need any content ideas someone from our team can point you in the right direction to help you get started. Fill out the form below to get in contact with us for a guest posting opportunity!