College is tough. Classes are challenging, time-management is always a concern, and you can’t forget about your social life! Sometimes you just need some motivation to help you get through that one homework assignment, or to study for that one test. We have found the best 20 motivational quotes for college students to help you get through the tough times.
1. “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm” -Winston Churchill
2. “Creativity is intelligence having fun” – Albert Einstein
3. “Quality is not an act, it is a habit” -Aristotle
4. “Change your thoughts and you change your world” – Norman Vincent Peale
5. “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.” -William James
6. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” -John Wooden
7. “Don’t raise your voice, improve your argument.” -Anonymous
8. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” -Bruce Lee
9. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” -Jim Ryun
10. “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John Wooden
11. “Education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.” -Malcom X
12. “Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.” -Lance Armstrong
13. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” -Wayne Gretzky
14. “Be so good they can’t ignore you.” -Steve Martin
15. “If you don’t sacrifice for what you want, what you want becomes the sacrifice.” -Anonymous
16. “I am not talented, I am obsessed.” -Connor McGregor
17. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” -Arthur Ashe
This is the perfect quote for all finance majors out there!
18. “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” -Napoleon Hill
19. “Never say never because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion.” -Michael Jordan
20. “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” -Albert Einstein
These are our top 20 motivational quotes for students. Sometimes it is hard to find and keep your motivation, especially during the dog-days of the school year. Remember that everything will work out and to keep on keeping on!